Paddington House of Pancake – then and now

The service of Paddington House of Pancake at Queensbay Mall outlet has improved a little bit.

But we notice something missing. My little boy likes to order their dollar pancake with sausages, ham and guacamole. This is the photo of the pancake we had in 2007. There are curled up ham, sausages and guacamole.

pancake with sausage

See? Ham, sausage, guacamole.

I know food prices have increased and especially imported ones. So, quantities are shrinking. Yesterday, we ordered the same thing and notice the ham is missing. We had ordered this dollar pancake many times so it is impossible that we make a mistake.

We asked and was told that the menu never said there is ham. Oookkkk…no ham.

Then, it was served without any mayo or guacamole or even any kind of sauce. We asked and were given brown sauce. *roll eyes*

IMGP9387

This is dish we get yesterday. There are more lettuce than anything.

Still, I am terribly pissed because Paddington House of Pancake is still charging 50 cents for water. Let’s say I order a pancake and coffee, I need water to wash away the sweetness. And I have to order a small glass for that.

7 thoughts on “Paddington House of Pancake – then and now

babe_kl

(April 21, 2008 - 1:48 pm)

boycott!

moo_t

(April 21, 2008 - 2:50 pm)

Guacamole so expensive meh? Now butter are more expensive than avocado. And those lettuce hardly cost RM1. Seems they plan to close shop.

Mrs Singh

(April 21, 2008 - 4:24 pm)

I would rather they charge me a Ringgit or two more, than short-change me with less food. There was this “Western” place I went to in Ipoh; the Fish & Chips definitely were two pieces when I ate there two months ago, now its ONE measly piece! I dont eat much, but this was def. not filling for me. BTW, price was the same, What they think, I won’t notice a missing Fish???? Well, they have lost 1 customer!
    Like Babe kl says “Boycott”

lyzaghazali

(April 21, 2008 - 5:36 pm)

Lilian, if u go to KLCC, go to California Pizza Kitchen and have their BBQ Chicken Salad ..simply sedap…..

Jian aka Cokeworld Citizen

(April 21, 2008 - 7:05 pm)

oh they shrunk the portion? kay its off my makan place list…i did rather they cut on the portion but still keep everything in place….

I am going over to KLCC for California Pizza Kitchen soon….heard the food (kung pao spag) is great 😉

i wonder queensbay will tutup kedai when times square opens…

sweet jasmine

(April 22, 2008 - 3:44 pm)

yeah..this is definitely looking for trouble….(i mean the business)…who would ever want to go back again…if they could not get what they order and pay for….the last time i order this was some months back…but i do get my chicken ham and the sauces…..don’t they have complain cards….then we can write down our grievances….so like my hubby use to say….”this is the first and the last time” ….when he got short change……

AkiraSabine

(April 22, 2008 - 4:14 pm)

Normally, the tax alone at such places can already feed us with economy rice. 50 cents for plain water is definitely a no-no, not even a 30 cents. Keep a bottle of water handy in your bag next time, just in case some other places charges too. LoL