I have wanted to say this several times but I kept forgetting.
Usually, when my family drives around town, wondering where to eat, I will frantically search on my Nokia N97 for something to eat.
I use Celcom unlimited broadband and I think it is quite fast.
But I notice many of the Penang food bloggers’ website are awfully s l o w to load.
It is so slow, sometimes, I just gave up.
Nowadays, most people surf the net from their mobile phone. Usually, the speed is not that fast compared to home computers.
So, maybe you guys want to re-look at the cause of the slow loading?
Some of them are :
1) Too many photos
2) Too many posts on main page
3) Some advertisements cause the lag as it needs to collect data from the other site
4) Some faulty WordPress plugins
5) Problematic themes
Solutions I can think of :
1) Check if your WordPress plugins and WordPress are the latest version
2) Forego eye candy for fast loading because people do not have much patience
3) Remove unnecessary plugins
4) Opt for simplistic theme
5) Many banner ads delayed loading time, are they worth it?
Websites is all about alphabets. That’s what search engines see, you know?